Are you having a hard time looking for the best furnace maintenance in Austin, Texas?
As a locally-owned HVAC company, Blue Sky Heating and Air LLC’s technicians experience first-hand what most residential homeowners have to go through with issues regarding their heating system. And so we are committed to providing only the best and reliably fast furnace service you can have in town.
Furnace maintenance is a preemptive heating service that includes a thorough inspection and tune-up of your unit. Most of the time, people only call for HVAC service when something goes wrong, and so maybe it keeps you thinking about whether you need maintenance even if your furnace is working just fine. Yes, you need furnace maintenance if you want to save money, stay comfortable, and enjoy the worth of your money on the heating investment you made.
Suppose it’s time to schedule your furnace maintenance appointment, cut short your time of waiting! Contact us at (512) 222-6666 to determine why Blue Sky Heating and Air LLC is the best home comfort. Meanwhile, here are some helpful answers to common questions about furnace maintenance services.
WHAT DOES BLUE SKY FURNACE MAINTENANCE INCLUDE?
Furnace maintenance involves checking all of the system’s essential components and adjusting, cleaning, testing, and lubricating them, as needed. Below are specific tasks in our furnace maintenance checklist.
- Inspecting the vent setup and air intake grilles, thus removing any blockages
- Checking the heat exchanger for damage or corrosion
- Probing and cleaning the blower, removing any debris
- Checking the blower motor and determining its amplitude draw
- Inspecting the electrical connections, tightening them, and replacing damaged wiring as needed
- Checking the burner and flame sensor
- Examining the belts for damage or cracks
- Evaluating the thermostat and calibrating it as needed
If your furnace runoff by oil or gas, additional steps include:
- Examining fuel lines for potential leaks
- Checking and testing gas pressure, burner, and the pilot light
- Inspecting the thermocouple
HOW CAN I HELP MAINTAIN MY FURNACE?
With routine care, you’ll experience less downtime. This simple checklist below will help you maintain your furnace at its optimal condition. Each one goes a long way to keeping your furnace running smoothly between professional maintenance services.
- Clean or replace your filter
- Make sure the blower motor is functioning correctly
- Reduce home’s heating load
- Make sure all household vents are free
- For gas furnaces, verify if exhaust flue to the outside is clear
- Set aside and remove all flammable objects from around your furnace
- Clean your heating systems vents and ductwork
HOW MUCH DOES FURNACE MAINTENANCE COST?
Furnace maintenance is an affordable heating service you can avail from a professional HVAC company. While the exact cost is dependent on the type of furnace you have, in general, you can get the best offer on furnace maintenance when you enlist for a maintenance program.
At Blue Sky Heating and Air LLC, we offer:
- Maintenance programs: Our maintenance agreements make it as affordable and convenient for homeowners in Austin and surrounding areas to get the regular tune-ups and service they need.
- Exclusive offers and deals: We regularly run special promotions to allow our customers to save their hard-earned money whenever possible.
Regardless if you’re ready to find out more about our heating maintenance programs—or you think it’s time to set a date for a furnace tune-up in the Austin metropolitan area, contact Blue Sky Heating and Air LLC.
SCHEDULE FURNACE MAINTENANCE SERVICE WITH BLUE SKY HEATING AND AIR LLC
Our passion for this HVAC field goes beyond just fixing your heating and cooling system. Our mission is propelling us all the more to provide you the best comfort you deserve. We do more than a repair; we inspect and proactively prevent further damage to your system. In this way, you don’t have to be bothered about frequent and unforeseen breakdowns. When you decide to get a maintenance check, our team will gladly assist you with expertise. Don’t hesitate to call (512) 222-6666 or schedule an appointment through our website by filling up the Service Request form or message us through our Facebook page.