Whatever variation of heating system you have in your house, you can always avoid unnecessary expenses.
Elevate your comfort by properly maintaining and keeping your equipment up to date. By combining proper equipment maintenance and upgrades with recommended insulation, air sealing, and thermostat settings, you can save about thirty percent on your energy bill.
The furnace tune-up checklist covers the essential maintenance care your heating system needs each year. Furnace maintenance has many purposes, including:
- It aids the furnace to operate with optimal energy-efficiency, in turn, saves money on heating bills
- Improves the functionality of the heating system for better indoor comfort
- Identifies and remedies minor issues
- Enhances the safety features of the heating system and risks to air quality
- It helps prolong the heating system’s service life
Heater Tune-Up Checklist
The furnace tune-up checklist covers the necessity to care for all components of the heating system. We are team of expert technicians are fully knowledgeable in providing you with a thorough tune-up services:
- Lubricate motor bearings and other moving parts
- Check and adjust fan belt tension
- Voltage and current checks
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Test exhaust system
- Inspect and clean burner
- Verify and adjust gas pressure
- Test ignition system
- Check links to gas or oil lines
- Test and verify system controls
- Inspect condensate drain and evident, if needed
- Clean interior and exterior of the furnace
- Change air filter
- Test carbon monoxide levels
- Inspect and calibrate the thermostat
Signs Your Heater Needs Tune-Up Servicing from Blue Sky
As a client, you’ll receive a thorough inspection of your heating system, and all of the components will undergo extensive cleaning.
If a heating repair is needed, our fully-stocked service vehicles typically allow our technicians to take care of any issues on the spot.
Giving our customers peace of mind knowing that their heating system is working well.
You will notice things that appear to be warning signs that your heating unit has an underlying issue and needs immediate attention. Here are a few:
- Expensive heating bills
- Offensive smell from the unit
- Problems with the ignition control system
- Errors in the thermostat
- Loud Noises
- Poor Air Quality
Visualize yourself hosting friends and family over special occasions, and you wake up to a freezing home. With our quality yet affordable service, you could have prevented the headache, extra expenses, and freezing toes. Call us at (512 ) 222-6666 or connect with us through our website by filling up the Service Request form. We hope to get your heater running at its best again!