Furnace Maintenance Services – Call (512) 222-6666
Whatever type of heating system you have in your house, you can always avoid unnecessary expenses. Get Heater Tune-Up and Furnace Maintenance Services now!
Elevate your comfort by proper heater tune-up and furnace maintenance, keeping your equipment up to date. By combining proper equipment maintenance and upgrades with recommended insulation, air sealing, and thermostat settings, you can save about 30% on your energy bill.
The heater tune-up checklist covers the essential maintenance care your heating system needs each year. Furnace maintenance has many purposes, so, here are the reasons why:
- It aids the furnace to operate with optimal energy-efficiency, because it saves money on heating bills
- Improves the functionality of the heating system for better indoor comfort
- Identifies and remedies minor issues
- Enhances the safety features of the heating system and risks to air quality
- It helps prolong the heating system and service life
Heater Tune-Up Checklist
The heater tune-up checklist covers the necessity to care for all components of the heating system. Because we are a team of expert technicians who are fully knowledgeable in providing you with thorough tune-up services:
- Lubricate motor bearings and other moving parts
- Check and adjust fan belt tension
- Voltage and current checks
- Tighten all electrical connections
- Inspect heat exchanger
- Test exhaust system
- Inspect and clean burner
- Verify and adjust gas pressure
- Test ignition system
- Check links to gas or oil lines
- Test and verify system controls
- Inspect condensate drain and evident, if needed
- Clean interior and exterior of the furnace
- Change air filter (homeowner provide)
- Test carbon monoxide levels
- Inspect and calibrate the thermostat
Check the signs below, because your heater might need servicing already and you should call for expert technicians at Blue Sky Heating and Air, LLC immediately:
- As a client, you’ll receive a thorough inspection of your heating system, and all of the components will undergo extensive cleaning.
- If a heating repair is needed, our fully-stocked service vehicles typically allow our technicians to take care of any issues on the spot.
- Giving our customer’s peace of mind and letting them know what’s best heating system is working well.
Things to be noticed, and seriously needs attention especially if these warning signs appear to your heating unit has an underlying issue and needs immediate care. Check the list below:
- Expensive heating bills
- Offensive smell from the unit
- Problems with the ignition control system
- Errors in the thermostat
- Loud Noises
- Poor Air Quality
For instance, hosting yourself with your friends and your family on very special occasions. But sadly, you wake up to a freezing home. With our quality yet affordable service. Effectively, you could have prevented the headache, extra expenses, and freezing toes. Call us at (512 )222-6666 or contact us through our Website, and also to our Facebook Page, by filling up the Service Request form, as well as sending us direct messaging thru our social media accounts. So make sure to follow us and like us on our social media pages.